Thursday, February 14, 2013

L.A. Girl USA Lip Liner Review


Was able to get hold of this lip liners from L.A. Girl for only Php 48.00.  I bought this from a convenience store when I was buying milk for my baby. Actually I was not expecting to find cosmetics from the convenience store, but they had a rack for L.A. Colors and they were selling a bunch of different products, from liquid foundations, pressed powders, eyeshadows, blushes, lip glosses, eyeliners and lip liners.  

Anyway, what I got was two lip liners, one in red (Forever Red) and the other one was an old rose color (Party Pink).  Color pay off is great, you can wear it alone or just with a clear lip gloss.  It has a creamy consistency, but not to the point that it is sticky and greasy.  Also it has no annoying scent or taste. On the picture above, i wore the Forever Red on my upper lip, while the Party Pink on the lower lip. Pretty much I am happy with it, because it has great pigmentation plus it is so affordable. 

I would really recommend this lip liner.  And if you have already tried this, please share your thoughts on the product.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  Hope you could drop by next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment