Thursday, February 7, 2013

ANEW Genics Eye Treatment and ANEW 360○ Protective Cream

I have been conscious lately with my under eye wrinkles. Whenever I put a color corrector on my under eye circles, the more I get to notice them.  And so I was in search for an eye cream.  

I know eye creams could be a bit expensive.  And when I learned that AVON has a promo on their eye cream, I looked for my nearest Avon lady (sounds like their tagline, ha ha ha), good thing a neighbor was an Avon lady.  The ANEW Genics Eye Treatment which was priced at Php 1299.00, now you can buy it for only Php 699.00.  As long as you buy something else from a specific list of other Anew products.  What I got together with the eye cream to avail of the discounted price, was the ANEW 360○ White Protective Cream, regular price was Php 499.00, and now they are selling it at Php 299.00.  

The ANEW Genics Eye Treatment promises that "In 3 days, the appearance of lines and wrinkles is diminished and a youthful brilliance is visibly restored.", written on the box.  While the ANEW 360○ White Protective Cream has an SPF20/PA++ ( I do not know what PA++ means, if you know please leave me a comment). It also boasts that "With continued used*: 94% of women exhibited improvement in skin clarity and translucency. *Results based on a dermatologist-supervised clinical study", according to the box.

My eye, a "Before" photo, with its fine lines.

ANEW products still in their boxes.

Nice protective packaging. Eye Treatment

ANEW Genics Eye Treatment 15g jar.

ANEW 360○  White Protective Cream, 15g jar.
I will be trying out these products, and I will let you know of the results whenever I believe that I have used the products long enough to show results.  If you already tried these or one of these products, please let us know what you think about them.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, appreciate it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment