Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review: Revlon Nail Art Expressionist

Good day readers! I hope you have or had a great day.

Well this will be a review on the item that I recently got from the April BDJ Box. The Revlon Nail Art Expressionist. According to BDJ, that this is a limited edition and that this nail art duo is priced at 375.00.

This being a duo, you get on one side your base color, while on the other side is the nail art or design.  Also, it has a simple easy to follow instructions on the actual label.


What they sent me was in the number 350 ULTERIOR MOTIF. The base color is grayish black, while the nail design is a combination of tiny pink glitter with larger circular glitters.

With regards to brush, for the base color, you get the regular nail varnish brush, on the glitter side, you will have a much thinner but sturdier brush in order for you to have more control on the amount of glitters you want to use.

Color pay off is great, with two coats of the base color, it was already beautiful. And then the glitter, you may add as much as you want.  Also I noticed that this is quite quick drying. In addition, I put it on last Monday and noticed that it only started chipping off on Thursday, that is a total of three days. Given that I did my usual household chores like, washing the dishes and doing light laundry.


All in all, I am liking this so far. Color pay off is great, there is a good amount of glitter , and it dries fairly quick. But I could not pull this design off for everyday office use, since it is so glittery. I might use this for going out on weekends when I want to look funky and fun.

There you go! That's my review of the Revlon Nail Art Expressionist! I hope you find this informative and I wish you like it!

Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment